What is Paleo Exactly?
Paleo isn’t really a diet so much as it’s a completely different way of looking at food. Paleo is the healthiest way you can eat because it is the only nutritional approach that works with your genetics to help you stay lean, strong and energetic.
Getting started and making a change can be a bit overwhelming, so here a few tips to get you on your way….
Foods To Stay Away From
- Processed Food
Paleo Foods To Eat
1. Don’t jump in too quickly.
2. Phase out each food group one by one (sugars, then dairy, wheat, beans and legumes).
3. Jump in, and cut out all the bad stuff.
4. Grab a garbage bag, and clean out your kitchen.
5. Start by making your snacks paleo, then dinner, then lunch, and then breakfast. Or change just one meal a week.
6. Remove one non-paleo item from your diet at a time.
7. Transition slowly by no longer buying the bad stuff and eating what’s left in your house until it is all gone.
8. Know that the first stage is detoxing.
Making Paleo Easy
1. Get a deep freezer so that you can stock on up meat during sales.
2. Make boiled eggs as your go to breakfast meal.
3. At the weekend, plan your meals, and prepare enough food to last you all week.
4. Find a go to snack for when you’re hungry but unable to cook.
5. Prepare snacks ahead of time.
6. Plan ahead.
7. Pack food when you leave the house.
8. Vegetables, meat, eggs.
Read full article here
photo credit here